Welcome to For a Better Tomorrow
We provide community and corporate Yoga, Pilates, Yogalates classes in the Sudbury surrounding areas. Please visit our Community Programs page to find out if we offer classes at a location near you.
We are also pleased to add Registered Massage Therapy to our services, provided within the office of Dr. Brad Jones, Chiropractor and Laina Michelutti, RMT located at 4491 Notre-Dame Ave. in Hanmer. We offer relaxation, therapeutic and manual lymph drainage treatments. Services are provided by Nadia Morin, RMT.
If you manage a business or office with over 10 employees, and you are interested in providing your workplace access to our classes, please visit our Corporate Program page for more information.
Want to find out more about Yoga, Pilates and Yogalates, please visit our "Disciplines" page for a description of each programs.
Want to find out more about the benefits of Registered Massage Therapy, visit our "Massage" page for a description of available services and hours of operation.
MASSAGE, YOGA & PILATES ARE A GREAT COMBINATION FOR WELLNESS
- Are you suffering from muscle tension, body aches and pains?
- Do you have a busy chattering mind and often cannot find peace and quiet within yourself?
- Have you had a desire to learn about meditation, relaxation, affirmations and visualizations?
- Are you curious about exploring who you are other than your physical body?
- Do you suffer from anxiety and want to learn to control your breath, lower your blood pressure and heart rate?
- Is your body yearning for flexibility, stretching and lengthening?
- Are you looking to increase your core strength?
Give yourself the gift of relaxation through low-impact exercises and hands on manipulation of soft tissue including muscles, tendons and ligaments. A non-threatening, non judgmental environment created for you to explore physical, mental and emotional wellness.
HELPING YOU HELP YOURSELF
Yoga is a great way to take care of your body, mind and soul and is your contribution to your health. Massage Therapy supports a healthy lifestyle with the support of a health care practitioner to soothe stress, muscles aches and pains and to encourage healing from injuries.
WE ARE GROWING
Susan Osterlund is a great addition to our family. She is a certified Yoga and Pilates instructor and is available to deliver community and corporate classes. Visit our contact page for her bio.
ALIVE & FIT MAGAZINE
Visit www.aliveandfit.ca (Spring 2012 Issue) for an article about the owner's journey from pain to comfort.
I WANNA FEEL GOOD CONFERENCE 2012
The I Wanna Feel Good Conference was a great success in November 2012 with our inspiring speakers: Matt Thorpe from Northwestern Ontario, Stacy Bremner from North Bay, Julie Richer from Ottawa and Randy Koski from Sudbury. Participants enjoyed that feel good experience with massage, hydrotherapy and reikki treatments with complimentary classes of chi-gong, tai-chi and yoga. The Conference partnered with the "Keeping Them Warm Project" to raise funds for the less fortunate children in our community with a our silent auction.
Stay tune for more information on our next Conference !
DID YOU KNOW?
- An individual weighing 130 lbs can burn up to 175 calories in an hour class of power yoga.
- Learning to control the breath (with pranayama) can lower blood pressure and heart rate.
- Massage, Yoga & Pilates relieves physical, mental and emotional discomforts.
- Low-impact exercises increases core strength, flexibility, stretching and lengthening of the whole body.
2016 Session Registration!
Send an e-mail to email@example.com
Yoga/Pilates students are able to earn credits towards the next upcoming session everytime they receive a therapeutic massage.
For every massage treatment received, you earn a 10% discount towards your next session.
1 massage (10%)
3 massages (30%), etc.
Up to the value of the session.
It's a perfect combination to complement your efforts on your mats and the benefits of massage therapy--working together towards your physical, emotional and mental wellness.