Welcome to For a Better Tomorrow
We provide community and corporate Yoga, Pilates, Meditation and Yogalates classes in the Sudbury and surrounding areas.
Five different locations with 10 classes per week to better serve you. Please visit our Community Programs page to find out if we offer classes at a location near you.
If you manage a business or office with over 15 employees, and you are interested in providing your workplace access to our classes, please visit our Corporate Program page for more information.
Want to find out more about yoga, pilates, meditation and yogalates, please visit our "Disciplines" page for a description of each programs.
LOW-IMPACT EXERCISE FOR ALL AGES, SHAPES, SIZES & GENDER
- Are you suffering from muscle tension, body aches and pains?
- Do you have a busy chattering mind and often cannot find peace and quiet within yourself?
- Have you had a desire to learn about meditation, relaxation, affirmations and visualizations?
- Are you curious about exploring who you are other than your physical body?
- Do you suffer from anxiety and want to learn to control your breath, lower your blood pressure and heart rate?
- Is your body yearning for flexibility, stretching and lengthening?
- Are you looking to increase your core strength?
Give yourself the gift of relaxation through low-impact exercises and meditation. A non-threatening, non judgmental environment created for you to explore who you are other than your physical body.
Alive & Fit Magazine
Visit www.aliveandfit.ca (Spring 2012 Issue) for an article about the owner's journey from pain to comfort.
I Wanna Feel Good Conference 2012
The I Wanna Feel Good Conference was a great success in November 2012 with our inspiring speakers: Matt Thorpe from Northwestern Ontario, Stacy Bremner from North Bay, Julie Richer from Ottawa and Randy Koski from Sudbury. Participants enjoyed that feel good experience with massage, hydrotherapy and reikki treatments with complimentary classes of chi-gong, tai-chi and yoga. The Conference partnered with the "Keeping Them Warm Project" to raise funds for the less fortunate children in our community with a our silent auction.
Stay tune for more information on our next Conference !
DID YOU KNOW?
- An individual weighing 130 lbs can burn up to 175 calories in an hour class of power yoga.
- Learning to control the breath (with pranayama) can lower blood pressure and heart rate.
- Yoga & Pilates relieves muscle tension, body aches and pains.
- Low-impact exercises increases core strength, flexibility, stretching and lengthening of the whole body.
FALL 2013 Session Registration!
Send an e-mail to email@example.com